Conference: Advances in Nanotechnology 2015
Advances in Nanotechnology 2015
First International Conference on Nanotechnology to be held at Birmingham City University, Birmingham, UK
9-10th June 2015
The aim of this Conference is to bring together the International community working in the field of nanotechnology to foster an environment conducive to current advancements in Nanoscience, Nano-medicine, Nano-electronics, Nano-biotechnology, Nanomechanics and Nanotechnology.
This conference will also provide an ideal opportunity to explore new ideas/technologies, commercialisation routes, networking and form possible partnerships with experts in the field.
This will be a great occasion to share knowledge and contribute to the ever-growing scientific world of Nanotechnology. ADNT2015 will provide keynote talks, oral presentations and poster sessions that will demonstrate new information and research in Nanotechnology.
Plenary and invited talks will be given by the world’s most renowned scientists and engineers. Our featured speakers include:
· Nick Quirke – Professor of Physical Chemistry at Imperial College, London;
· Mark Reed – Harold Hodgkinson Professor of Electrical Engineering at Yale University
· George M. Pharr - Chancellor's Professor, McKamey Professor of Engineering at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
· Jackie Y. Ying – Professor at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA)
· Virginia Ayres - Associate Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Michigan State University
· Mohamed Henini – Professor of Applied Physics at Nottingham University.
For further details and booking information click on the website below;