|In 2016 we will support a minimum of 18 projects in collaboration with 19 national partner organisations.
Application deadline: noon, Tuesday 22 March with supported projects taking place between July and November 2016. Each DIY project will receive £1,500 support.
Some DIY partners have written specific briefs for artists to respond to, which cover an exciting and diverse range of themes. Full details are on the website.
1. Live Art and Home Live Art (National)
2. Live Art and Yorkshire Sculpture Park
3. Live Art and the Domestic (London)
4. Live Art and National Theatre New Work Department (London)
5. Live Art and DaDaFest (Liverpool)
6. Live Art and Remembering (Forest Fringe, Edinburgh)
7. Live Art and Tate Early Years and Family Programme (London)
FAQs covering all aspects of the DIY application process is available on our website
DIY 13’s partner organisations include Artsadmin (National), Attenborough Centre for the Creative Arts (South East), Chapter Arts Centre (Cardiff), Colchester Arts Centre (South East), Compass Live Art (Yorkshire), Create (Ireland), DaDaFest (Liverpool), Delfina Foundation (London), Folkestone Fringe (Folkestone), Forest Fringe (National), hÅb (Manchester), Heart of Glass (St Helens, Merseyside), Home Live Art (National), KARST (Plymouth, Devon), Live Art Development Agency (National), Live Art Bistro (Leeds), Marlborough Theatre (Brighton), National Theatre New Work Department (London), Tate Early Years and Family Programme (London) and Yorkshire Sculpture Park (Yorkshire).